I want to start this post by saying it is incredibly hard to put together a Valentine’s gift guide and look at a bunch of chocolate and candy while on Whole30. I’ve been doing pretty well at avoiding major cravings, but this is pushing me over the edge. 20 more days….
Anyway, I can’t believe it’s already time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day when it was just New Year’s. There are so many good gift ideas out there this season. One of the things I’ve been really excited about the Kate Spade workout gear, especially this water bottle, so adorable!
When it comes to gifts, I love to get personal. I feel like people don’t tend to buy themselves monogrammed or personalized things for themselves, so it’s always a perfect and thoughtful gift. I especially love this blanket from West Elm that you can monogram or initial.
The one thing I want most in this world besides queso right now, candy. Obviously, chocolates are a standard, but I suggest mixing it up with these Sugarfina candies. So delicious, these are some of my favorite candy. This box from Dylan’s Candy Bar is also perfect for your Valentine.
I rounded up my top picks for Valentine’s gifts this year. So send this to your husband, boyfriend, or mom. It’s cool if your mom is still your Valentine.
- Valentino Perfume – I randomly got a sample of this at Nordstrom and it smells amazing.
- Sugarfina Pucker Up Candy box
- Kate Spade Glass Water Bottle
- Valentino Rockstud Pumps – If there was anytime for your guy to splurge on you, this is it!
- Diptyque Roses Candle – Smells so good and somehow still cheaper than actual roses.
- West Elm Throw – I love this with a monogram or name on it and it’s super soft!
- Apple Watch – Because there isn’t a real reason to own one, but it’s so cute and I want one.
- Ban.do Chill Pills Phone Case
- I’m So Glad I Swiped Right Throw Pillow – Something to give the grandkids one day when you tell them how you met on Tinder.