There are less than two weeks until Valentine’s Day! Don’t worry, there’s still plenty of time to pick up something for your special someone though.
Shopping for your guy can be super easy or like solving a 1,000 piece puzzle. It can be really hard if your guy is the type to just buy himself whatever he wants when he wants it. Then you’re left trying to figure out what he even wants for a gift.
If that’s the case, go for something personalized, like this monogrammed weekender bag which is a personal favorite.
I don’t have a ton of experience in buying gifts for guys, as in I only ever buy gifts for my dad who is genuinely happy with any present at all. This is proven by all the Dad mugs he still has and uses. I regret nothing, I was a sentimental child who started drinking coffee at a very young age.
Another gift option is to go with something a little unusual that he wouldn’t normally buy himself. I love this pocket square phone case from J.Crew. It fits in his suit pocket to look like a pocket square, adding a little style to his suit and being functional. Another great gift is this water bottle with a wood exterior, but can keep drinks cold for 24 hours.
What are you getting your guy this year?
- Crosley Cruiser Turntable – Perfect for the guy who loves music, best gifted with some classic rock records.
- J. Crew Phone Case
- UGG suede slippers – Because everyone wants comfy house shoes and these are the best
- Leather Tech Gloves – These are such a good gift for the stylish guy who needs to stay connected. Plus they are 50% off!
- S’well Teakwood Water Bottle
- Bluetooth Speaker – For the guy who loves music and isn’t into the old school turntable
- Beer Making Kit – For the guy who loves beer and also a challenge
- Tuckernuck Monogrammed Weekender Bag – I love this bag because it fits everything, is super lightweight, and is easily cleaned.
Most of these gifts still get free shipping guaranteed by Valentine’s Day when you order by the 4th!