The TGIF feeling is so real today. This week has been packed full of work and I cannot wait for happy hour with the girls tonight. I feel like this is one of the busiest times of the year for me so the past few weeks have had lots going on. I’ve been so busy I’ve actually had to work out at 6 am! What sort of insanity is my life?
I am 100% looking forward to a quiet weekend with my main four-legged man. I finally made some big progress on my redecorating efforts last weekend. Shout out to my main girl Sarah for helping me carry a bunch of giant heavy boxes to my apartment #feminism. Now that I have a small car I keep forgetting that I don’t have space to buy a billion things. Next week I’ll have part of my redecorating posted for you. I’m so excited to share with you guys!
Since things have been so busy lately, I’ve been looking for all sorts of productivity and time management hacks to help me out. I wrote about productivity hacks here, but am always looking for new tips or tricks. This week’s Friday Five has five links for productivity hacks I’ve been loving this week.
1. How 7 successful women start their work day, I will take any and all advice from Lauren Conrad.
2. Starting a lunchtime routine is something I want to work on. I have a tendency to eat lunch at my desk which is terrible and I need to stop. Anyone have tips to add?
3. I use a bullet journal to keep track of everything going on and I cannot recommend it enough. I’ve been spending some time browsing all the bullet journal hashtags on Instagram to get ideas.
4. Time management plays a big part in my day. I work with hourly budgets and have to manage my time accordingly.
5. Productivity isn’t just about managing time and keeping to do lists. I’m always looking for ways to be more productive outside work too like these 7 daily habits of productive people.
Anyone else have productivity hacks to share?
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
xo – Tracy