Happy Friyay! I can’t explain how ready for the weekend I am. Chuck and I have been having terrible allergies all week. So we had no choice but to spend a lot of time on the couch and start Stranger Things for the third time. We’re spending the weekend relaxing and reading. I started watching 30 Rock from the beginning last night and forgot how much I love it. Although it’s a lot different watching the earlier episodes now, almost 10 years later. I also realized I’m 100% Liz Lemon and I can’t decide if that’s amazing or terrible. “Liz that guy wanted to buy you a drink.” “Really? But I already have a drink. Do you think he’d buy me mozzarella sticks?”
I’ve also been looking for a new chair for my living room for a few weeks. You’d be amazed how hard it is to find the right one. I think I found the one in the new IKEA catalog, now I just have to get someone with an SUV to take me to get it. I don’t think I’m going to get much from IKEA in my MINI. I’ve been finding tons of decor inspiration lately and am going to do a post on my new decor once I get everything where it should be.
I rounded up some of my favorite links from this week. I’ve been looking for lots of interior inspo this week as well as ways to add healthy routines.
1. Giving up takeout for a month, does it really make a difference? Check it out here.
2. 10 organizational habits you need by 30. I’m pretty sure I do like 3 of these.
3. 12 picks from the 2017 IKEA catalog by The Everygirl. Would it be weird to get an UberXL to take me home from IKEA?
4. 5 easy workouts at home. I’m always looking for ways to fit in workouts at home. I mainly use Barre3, but I love to mix in workouts other than Barre.
5. The biggest decor trends of 2017. Trying to redecorate has been a struggle because I love every style of decor. These trends helped me figure out what sort of decor I wanted to commit to, but on a budget.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
xo – Tracy