Father’s Day is coming up this weekend! Father’s Day should be the easiest gift shopping to do because dad’s seem pretty happy to get whatever. I always like to get my dad something a little bit different because let’s be honest he’s got plenty of ties. I rounded up a few of my favorite Father’s Day gift picks for this year.
1. 64 oz Hydro Flask – This is a great gift for any guy in your life. I’m pretty sure it’s meant for water when doing the outdoors. I highly recommend using it for beer while grilling or golfing.
2. Ray Ban Aviators – Classic man sunglasses and good news these are on major sale!
3. Proof: The Science of Booze – Books always make dads happy and books about booze are definitely going to be a good choice.
4. The Tie Bar Sterling Silver – Tie bars are a great accessory for guys and immediately make a suit look stylish. Most men don’t buy this stuff for themselves, so it’s your job to guilt your dad into wearing it by buying it for him.
5. Striped Watch Strap – This watch strap goes great with #6! Bonus, it’s super cheap.
6. Timex for J. Crew Vintage Field Army Watch – I love the men’s Timex for J. Crew watches. They are really reasonably priced and bonus you can get different straps for it super cheap!
7. Personalized Grilling Set – Because it’s Father’s Day and most men love to barbecue.