The blanket scarf has quickly become one of Fall’s staple accessories over the past few years. It didn’t take me long to jump on this bandwagon because blanket scarves were ridiculously useful to me while traveling for work so much. I’ve spent many nights asleep on freezing planes.
There is also the added bonus that they are just seriously cute. I’m trying keep myself in check on buying multiple versions of everything. So I’m trying to narrow my search down to one perfect blanket scarf this year. I think I’ve found the perfect one in this grey and white striped option, but not totally sure.
Check out my roundup and let me know which are your favorites! Bonus, all of these options are under $30!
- Navy and Red Plaid Scarf
- Pink Soft Scarf – comes in lots of colors
- Classic Red and Tan Plaid Scarf
- Mint and Grey Scarf – also comes in multiple colors
- Red and Black Plaid
- Grey and White Stripes
Honorable mentions not included above:
- Red, Tan, & Green Plaid Scarf
- Reversible Red Plaid and Black & White Houndstooth
- Colorblock Scarf
- Soft Blue & Cream Scarf – comes in a few colors and only $20!