I realize there aren’t a lot of guys reading fashion blogs, but I think every girl has at least one guy they know asking for some fashion advice. Most of the guys in my life ask for random advice and I assume they take it 100% of the time because why wouldn’t they. I decided it was a good idea to round up a few of my favorite picks for men this spring.
1. J. Crew Factory Slim Oxford – These shirts are great because they are lightweight, perfect for warmer weather. Also great is that J. Crew Factory is much more affordable than J. Crew.
2. Daniel Wellington Watch – This watch is so classic. It works for both casual and dressy.
3. Retro Iron Man Tee – I love a soft wash tee and I have a thing for comic book nerds so I love a good superhero graphic.
4. Ray-Ban Aviators – Perfect for living out those Top Gun fantasies. Plus if you have a giant noggin like me, you can easily steal these from your guy to wear for yourself.
5. Converse Jack Purcell Slips Ons – Slip ons make life so much easier plus these look great with number 6.
6. J. Crew Factory 11″ Rivington Shorts – The perfect length for men’s shorts. Guys, you don’t need shorts below your knees. You also don’t need cargo pockets. What are you using cargo pockets for? Holding some spare tools in case you come across a picture that needs to be hung?
7. Tom Ford Noir – I don’t think I even need to explain how sexy Tom Ford’s cologne is. You’re welcome.
8. Gingham Skinny Tie – Perfect for spring/summer weddings and anything in between. Gingham is an easy way to add pattern without going crazy.
9. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Moisturizer – Guys have to worry about skincare too. Kiehl’s has some of the best skin products out there so you can’t go wrong with adding this to your routine.
10. Topshop Topman Jacket – Gentlemen, Topman should be your new best friend. Lots of great basics and some trendier stuff without the huge price tag. It’s like a quality version of H&M.
11. Herschel Supply Backpack – The perfect bag for travel. This is a man’s backpack, meant for a stylish traveler.