With Easter just a few weeks away, it’s time to start thinking about Easter/Spring dresses. I’ve been seeing tons of really cute dresses already which I think means good things for the rest of Spring and heading into Summer.
Just like every year, there are tons of floral dress options. I’ve seen lots of big floral prints this year which I love so much more. I absolutely love this dress with it’s big florals and plenty of solid color too plus the back is amazing. For something with an all over floral print, I am obsessed with this Kate Spade dress.
I rounded up some of my favorite Easter dresses to give you some inspiration for your wardrobe this Spring!
- Kate Spade Floral Dress
- J.O.A. Off the Shoulder Dress – One of my favorite brands, I’m already obsessed with this dress.
- Floral Midi Dress
- Felicity & Co Floral Cutout Dress – This comes in two colors and I honestly can’t decide which one I love more.
- Eliza J Gingham Shirt Dress
- WAYF Lace Babydoll Dress – This dress sold out super fast last summer and it’s under $100!
- BB Dakota Lace Fit & Flare – Another super cute dress under $100!